WWE/Badminton/Head-Splitting showers......An eventful day? I would think so.

It's night of the living mosquitoes in my house.

I'm waiting for WWE raw to start, so i might as well do what I'm best: talk egocentrically about myself and what I did today.

Woke up at seven o'clock sharp (pretty good for me), although it was not a peaceful wake-up. My cousin (who now lives in my house, if you haven't read my other journals) slipped in the shower and cut his head on our shower caddy thing that we have hanging from the shower head.

I'm sure he wasn't crying about it, though, because he tried to commit suicide a week ago yesterday. Too soon to tell if he's better, though.

So, anyway, mom took the car to take Nick (the suicidal cousin) to the hospital. I called every contact on my phone to get a ride and finally found this stoner girl, Virginia, who had been planning on ditching but consented to drop me off.

I was making clucking noises during the test in fourth period and got a detention because I was "being extremely distracting," which, frankly, I do not understand because nobody but the teacher was distracted by me.

But, whatever she says.

And I'm now in next-year territory for detentions, which I'm not sure is 100% legal for a teacher. I will bring this case all the way to the disciplinary committee!

I had a really good day in PE today. I beat, like, six other teams at badminton with my uber-BA partner, Will. We're a super-badminton team.

Nick is fine. He's got this creepy-ass smiley face bandage on his head, and now I'm introducing him to the WWO-WWE (Wonderful World of WWE)

Seeya!

My favorite wrestlers:
RAW=John Morrison (http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/2/U/-/-/JohnMorrison2.JPG)
SMACKDOWN=CM Punk (http://kittridge.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/punk.jpg)
^^CM Punk is actually my secret lover. He just doesn't know it yet.
May 11th, 2010 at 03:17am