It's A LOVE story..baby just say YES :) (whatever haha)

Well I'm glad some people are enjoying my journals. yay!! well I already introduced myself so I can talk about awesome stuff. I could almost make a story out of my love life. haha. Well it would be a good one at that haha. It all started that we had met at a Christmas parade and then we started texting. One day he came over with my mom not knowing and she found out and I got in loads of trouble and my mom didn't want me to text or talk to him EVER again. That was just crazy, I was like so upset, but that didn't stop me. LOL!!! Well we would keep texting and everything. It kinda died down after a while because we never got to see each other and he chose this other girl for me. He texted me about 3 weeks later and realized what a complete retard he had been and that he was sorry and that he missed me. I was glad but mad. He did like a week and a half of apologizing and then I forgave him. It is going great. He graduates the 20th of this month and is going into the army :(. I even told my mom about him and she is willing to meet him and she likes that he is doing something good with his life. I even told my brother about him (btw, my brother hates him and wants to whoop his butt.....) and I figured my brother would like never forgive me but it wasn't that bad. My brother (Dustin) just told me that if/when Bubba (my love) breaks my heart and he sees me crying that he (Dustin) is gonna break my jaw. OH JOY!!!!! Oh and I saw Bubba the other day and it was just awesome. I only got to see him for like 30 minutes. We had our first kiss and it was like AWESOME!!!!!! OK...well enough of the love story ahah.

I have PINK EYE!!! ugh!!! it sucks!!! i havn't been to school in like 3 days:D!! I made a youtube video. If you wanna check it out. Go to youtube and search my name (tootiechannel1). Some are good and some are just blah!!! well I don't have that much to say but if you want me to read your stories or poems just LEAVE A COMMENT telling the name of your storie or the link. I'll will try to read it as soon as possible and I WILL leave comments.
May 12th, 2010 at 07:04pm