Pumped for tonight! [Supernatural show story suggestions?]

So tonight is the season finale of both the Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. I'm both excited and sad. I love these shows. I actually like Damon better than Stephen now... well actually I did to begin with because he's the bad boy, but now I have a reason to like Damon more. Stephen went nuts! And I really have a feeling that in later seasons he is going to go back to human blood and be like that again. Oh and I love how Damon didn't deny that he loves Elena. And when Stephen looked at him he was like, "Hell no brother. You're not stealing her away this time."

And oh my god... Supernatural! I was freaking out. I really think it's going to end like the episode The End... with Dean dying because of the devil. And here's my reasons:

1.) Castiel is human. Like in that episode Cas is human. He hasn't quite hit the stoner hippie stage yet at least.

2.) The croatoan virus has already spread. I know they killed the people who had it in that warehouse and they stopped the trucks (I think) but some of them could have gotten away without them realizing.

3.) Sam is going to say yes to the devil. Now I know he's doing it to get Satan back in hell but really? There's no way he is going to be able to stab him self in the leg like Bobby did to get control. No way!

I really don't want it to happen, but I think the best thing to do it for Dean to say yes. But they won't let him. The world is going to end and they're being so selfish! Dean is the only one being reasonable. Ugh.

But anyway I'd like some good Supernatural stories to read, please(:
May 13th, 2010 at 10:53pm