Oh, Take Me From The Hospital Bed!!!

Total. Fucking. Agony!!!

Seems a bit ironic that the day I model my makeup after The Patient from The Black Parade, suddenly, I become The Patient...

I got hit by a car today, I was idiotically running across the road and then out of nowhere; WHAM! I got fucking hit! I did a full 180 turn and didn't feel the full extent of the pain until I fell down. But the moment I realized I was on the ground and in agony, I kept saying to myself (Inside my head of course, I couldn't speak) "Breathe, breathe" That's all I concentrated on, getting my breathing back to normal.

I full on went into shock, and one of the many people who stopped to check up on me wanted to walk me to the hospital, but I said no, I was too fucked up to walk. Thankfully, the guy who hit me slammed on his breaks straightaway and got out of the car to check up on me, and drove me straight to hospital. Also thankfully, the road I got hit on was only around the corner from it, so I got there within minutes of it happening.

I was immediatley put into a wheelchair, as I was in too much pain to walk, and they gave me some Panadene 4, and then I was wheeled through to a room, where they moved me to a bed. I sat there in agony for about 30 minutes, until finally, a nurse came through to observe me and gave me a hospital gown to change into.

Thankfully, the Panadene finally kicked in by then, and the pain had sub-sided immensly, and I was able to move my arm almost without any pain, so it wasn't broken. Then basically there was a lot of waiting around, my blood pressure was measured twice, 20 minutes apart, and then they took some blood for evidence for the cops to pick up in the morning, and told me I could go home. Then I threw up; the after-shock, so they kept me in for another 30 minutes to monitor me, and then I finally got to go home. After about 3 hours in hospital.

I came home, threw up two more times, and then I went to sleep. Woke up, the agony's returned, and I'm trying to keep some Advil down to ease it. I have trouble dressing myself, and getting in and out of bed, and I can't bend over cuz it puts too much stress on my arm. I just hope I feel better soon.

Bright sides to this tragic affair; I don't have any serious damage, and I got a fucking super cool nurse who was a My Chem fan, which I found out after I explained my makeup to her, which was modelled after The Patient from The Black Parade. Funny fact; I broke the guy's side mirror lol!!!

Until Next Time,
So Long And Goodnight xoxo
May 13th, 2010 at 11:29pm