Labels about sexuality and cliques sicken me.

No they don't, I'm just messing with you guys. But has anyone else noticed the journals recently? Why's it always gotta be about labels and, 'Am I gay? You tell me!' Most of the time I read the journal, read the comments, and don't even bother commenting. But you know what's pretty bad? Yes, the authors, but the commenters are just plain rude. Everyone's always gotta be right. I mean, is it really necessary? No, not at all.

I wish that we could all get along like we used to in Middle School, I wish that I could bake a cake made of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it.

She doesn't even go here!

Did I take it too far? Woops.

But in all sirius internet business, lets calm down, yeah? Maybe? Oh, who am I kidding? We're doomed to be mean to each other.

Hm. It's five in the morning and I'm wide awake. That's not good. I should be sleeping 'cause I'm throwing a birthday party tomorrow. It's for my friend's sister's boyfriend. His name is Tommy, he's super nice, and he hasn't had a proper birthday in six years! That's ridiculous, everyone deserves a birthday party. He's a really great guy, when I told him about it he almost cried, but he's a "macho, manly man" and "macho, manly men" don't cry.

How did I not know that?

BREAKING NEWS!
I'm listening to my sister passed out and whispering, "Lilllly, Leehlly". I think she's trying to say Lilly, her cat, who is incredibly mean. My kitty is nice, his name is Thor and I love him very much. I call him my handsome man. My brother's call him fat sh*t cat.

Night everyone.
May 14th, 2010 at 11:04am