I'm about to be 16 and I'm being treated like a 5 year old. (NEED YOUR OPINION PLEASE :) )

Wow. It's been awhile since I've written one of these. Actually it's been awhile since I've been on Mibba at all. I see there are still no blogs. Not that surprised to be honest. Anyway...

Hello there world!

Well I'm gonna cut to the chase. I need your advice. There's this guy at my school who I met about two years ago in health class but we stopped talking until recently. He's a senior and he's insanely hot and funny and really smart. He's the whole package. I thought I had started to like him but then I found out that he's a major pothead.

I have nothing against weed and all that other stuff but, this guy, he has a problem. And yesterday I found out that he sells drugs too. I told one of my friends about it and she doesn't want me to talk to him anymore. She thinks that he's gonna be a bad influence and I'm gonna be a pothead just like him.

But my thing is no one actually takes the time to know him. They don't see past the drugs enough to get to know what he's really like and that bothers me. I know what he does is bad but he's a good person. Sometimes good people get caught in bad situations, ya know?

Anyway, should I listen to her and stop talking to him? I mean yeah we skipped school together last monday but we didn't get stoned or drunk or have sex or anything. We just hung out. And he's graduating in 2 weeks and then it's going to be summer. He won't wanna hang around with some high schooler after he graduates. She says that we could still text and talk on facebook though which means we could still manage to get together.

I just don't see the point in her forbidding me to talk to someone that in two weeks I probably will never see again anyway. So why can't I just have some until he leaves? I mean, I'm 15. I'm supposed to make mistakes and screw up my life.

My friend is also upset with me about some other people I've been hanging around with too. She thinks I've fallen into the wrong crowd because a lot of them get wasted and high A LOT.

I've always been the good kid and for once in my life I just want to have a little fun. Is that so wrong?
May 15th, 2010 at 01:25am