Whoever told you that adults know better; STRANGLE them.

Just because they are Older does NOT mean they are wiser. The same could be said for smart people. Just because their IQ is higher does NOT make them smarter than people who are less intelligent.
I'm not saying that all Older people aren't wiser, in fact wisdom seems to appear more frequently the older you get, it's just the fact that just because they are wise SOME of the time does NOT mean they are wise ALL of the time.
In fact, some of the STUPIDEST ideas came from people who were supposedly wise. I'm sure the people reading this just thought of Very good examples, so I won't even go into detail.
Sorry if it sounds like I'm insulting my betters and I'm not, I'm just sick of people insisting on my giving them respect for reasons that AREN'T reasonable. Just because you are OLDER than me does not mean I should RESPECT you. I respect people who deserve it so SORRY if that doesn't include YOU.
Anyone else have that issue??
Maybe I'm egotistical, or then again, maybe I'm not, since I don't think I'm all that great, I just have issues with certain people.......
Anyone think I'm full of it?? Or does this make sense???
May 15th, 2010 at 04:58am