10 things I want you to know. ~copied from the forums~

For Him:
1. When I asked you out the first time I only asked you because I wanted a boyfriend like all the other girls.
2. the second time I asked you out was because I realised how special and wonderful you are and how much I really needed you.
3. I only (tricked my self into thinking I) liked your cousin to get over how much I loved you.
4. I wish for you every day.
5. I wish i never broke up with you. But I kind of don't because i would be a completely different me. so I guess not.
6. the girl is your bluegrass band is a quite HORRIBLE singer. I'm 100% sure you would have been a better singer.
7. I jealous that you can play so many instruments and are able to sing. It isn't fair.
8. I want a second chance.
9. your hair looks so incredibly sexy when it's longer than a buzz cut. It gets all curly and makes me want to touch it.
10. When I see you I get tornadoes and hornets in my stomach. it's far more serious that those stupid butterflies.
11. You have beautiful eyes.
12. Your smile makes me want to melt. and then kiss it.
13. when you emailed me back today I got hornets. and I was happy to know you were thinking of me for at least three seconds.
14. I knew you had a crush on me all through elementary school. I didn't like you at all though. You annoyed the crap out of me. and when you got me trapped behind the door before bible class I was severely worried you were going to kiss me. now I wish we were trapped again and I had kissed you.
15. I think It's kinda funny that I'm older than you. :)
16. I've dreamed about kissing you several times.
17. I always look around in Wal-mart hoping that I'll see you there.
18. It's hard for me to say your name. Idk why.
19. Secretly, part of the reason why I hate country music is because it ALWAYS reminds me of you.
20. I love you. As a brother in Christ, as a friend in forever, and as the boyfriend you could've been.

I have a few..hundred more but it said ten... so, ya.
May 17th, 2010 at 06:27am