times like these, i just need some frogurt! {yearbook, frogurt, and questions}

everything has been a little crazy since the school year is ending. Only ten more days until that last day of school. we got yearbooks yesterday, the cover is a beach theme with the school's name carved into the sand with a few other cool features and on the inside they made it look like everything was in the sky so it looks nice:) i hate how my picture came out though. i look different than i do in real life and i don't want my friends to remember me by that picture (i have a few friends that are moving away :'( right after this school year ends)

if you're wondering what frogurt is it's froze yogurt, but the name gives it away. you might even be thinking 'i knew it' when i told you what it was, a lot of people do that, only they say it out loud for me to hear it. but this isn't just any type of froze yogurt, it's a flavor. my friend and i go to this ice cream parlor by my house so one day when we decided to go, they had frogurt (just to let you know this was a few months ago). we never heard of it or tried it. so we tried it and didn't like it at first but then we took another taste and it was really good.

does that even make sense?

i don't know, it was a weird experience but I'm happy i tried it. the first time you taste it, it has a little bit of a sour taste and once you try it again the sour taste is gone and it's awesome! some of you might think that's gross, some might think that's impossible (for the sour taste to just be gone the second try) and some might think that's awesome! thank you for understanding to everyone who thinks it's awesome. if you don't then it's fine you can have your own opinion.

so here are some questions! i love including questions in my journals, i don't know why though, but i will always make questions even if I'm the only one on mibba doing so. maybe not in every journal but most of them..

1. so anything good happen today?
2. which is better: turtles, monkeys, or cows?
3. to be honest, would you want to try frogurt?
4. what do you usually do with your friends?
5. what do you mostly do on mibba?

well, i hope your week has been going good so far :) bye
May 19th, 2010 at 01:10am