May 18th, 2010

Hey everyone. Just so all my readers and subscribers know, I might be flying to Ohio for the summer, so I won't be able to update at all. Unless I bring my flash drive along with. But I doubt I'll be able to write anything out there. My family there isn't very high tech hahh. but If I can, I will. That's a promise. I'll post the next few chapters on here asap. I hope you like them.

I don't even know if I'll be flying out there yet, because the ticket prices keep skyrocketing and plummeting. It's weird, if you ask me. But hey, economics is supposed to be that way (:

So today I had to take this State Test for my Computer Tech class at school. I thought I was defnitely going to fail, but it was SO easy! I got a 91% yayy me! Then, tomorrow I have to take this test for bodytoning. You has to take a test for BODYTONING? Aren't you just supposed to work out and TONE your BODY? lol haha I have to study the muscles and the body systems and stuff. I gained like three pound of muscle (either that or its fat haha) but lost muscle in my arms, which sucks. We had to do pull ups and curl ups, blehh. My thighs still need major toning. hah but I'm happy with my body mostly!

Only one and a half more weeks until school is out. My sister greaduates next week (: good for you Pymmie! At first she wasn't sure if she'd get to walk cause of her bad grades and what not, but she managed to pull them up. She's a procrastinator, like me.

I have the awesomest grade in English that I haven't gotten in four years! An A-! Usually it's like a B- or C and sometimes a D, but this year it's an A! Yeah baby!!

Oww, my fingers hurt from pulling weeds yesterday. It really tired me out!

Oh my goodness! Can you guys wait for the finale of The Mentalist! He gets to meet Red John! I'm soooooooooooo excited! It's gonna be very good! Just two more days! I'm so sad that I have to wait a whole summer long till it starts back up again though!

Anyways, just thought I'd update this darn thing. See you guys/girls around!
May 19th, 2010 at 01:24am