Go Die in a Hole. (5/18/10 Day-18)

A Day in the Life... My throat hurts like a female dog. Thanks, singing lessons...

So... Alyssa, the friend I was best buds with yesterday, told me to go die in a hole. She's mad at not only me, but my friend, Rachel.

Why?

Because she told us how this kid, (that one guy everyone calls by his last name...) Nunez, annoyed her asking her if she hooked up with this other guy, Zack Rovner. Zack's my friend and so is Nunez. They're both great guys, but they do the whole 'Fake ask-out' thing, though, Nunez doesn't anymore, since 5Th grade, Zack still does though.

Anyway, when she told us about that stupid thing Nunez said, Rachel and I died laughing at it's stupidity. Alyssa, Rachel, Emily, and I and a few more friends are not the most popular girls and guys, where as my friend's Zack and Nunez, are.

So, she wants me dead because I said it was just a stupid thing he said. She took my folder during Science class, while after everyone finished our quiz, we could walk around the room and talk, so I talked with Shelby, Sarah, Carley, and Anna Sophia.

She wrote...
Katie sucks.
Rachel stinks.
Emily rocks.


Why does Emily rock? Because she wasn't at the the table when Alyssa told us, and I guarantee she would have laughed, too!

So...
1.) How was your day?
2.) Anyone ever mad at you for a stupid reason?
3.) I'm watching American Idol! Who do YOU think is going to win... if you still watch it...... ha ha.
4.) Do you take any music lessons? Sports? Clubs? Etc...

-Katie
May 19th, 2010 at 02:59am