Candy Bars

i was in isle of Target, and i saw a KING sized chocolate bar. I thought about getting it for you. As a random gift. i thought you would like it. And then my imagination kicked in, and i was in the candy aisle for a good fifteen minutes deciding whether getting you a king sized candy bar was creepy. because, okay, a normal candy bar is a nice gesture, but a king sized candy bar probably means someone is trying too hard. so then i was thinking, like, i could just tell you that they didn’t carry the normal size so i had to buy you the king size, but then that kind of f screws me over too because then you would think you weren’t worth a king size, probably. i don’t know. i’m just the type to analyze the meaning of a candy bar, i guess. i told you i’m a little off.
This is about the part where i usually address my problems on why i paid so much attention to a candy bar. like i’m this and this and this and oh, by the way, i have an illness and you can’t fix it with pills or chemotherapy or a therapist. it won’t go away so you should go away before it consumes you too. this is where i would say that i am too afraid, too nervous, but i don’t even feel like it because all i feel like is kissing you again for like seventeen hours and i don’t know why i can’t shake you off my brain when it’s two in the morning and i’m still smiling too big to sleep.
May 19th, 2010 at 03:32am