LongTimeNoWrite........

Ok, so I epically failed at staying on the website for a long time and well, I just kind of went downhill from there...........

I'm not quite sure if I wrote about my actual life or not, either way, I don't plan on anything too personal, but funny is good...................!

Let's see, the other day, I was riding my bike too school and wiped out. I FLEW over the handle bars and everything! It was quite painful, and because of our school uniform(which is a skirt) I'm pretty sure that whoever saw me wipe out saw my underwear, it was awfully embarrassing!

Um, also last night I went to the cd rental shop and they were selling cd's so I bought two cd's for about 3 dollars each! One was Arashi the other was KAT-TUN! And I rented an ASAIN KUNG-FU GENERATION cd! Yay^^ I'm listening to Rashinban!

Also I'm playing Rune Factory after a long absence, and before I totally failed, now however I'm making some serious progress, I restarted from the begginning (after some helpful hints from the internet) and now, I'm really making progress! It's still First Year Spring 17th and 'm level 4 or 5, I have the first cave unlocked, a monster hut, a shelf, a seeder and all of the tools like hammer and glove and such! It's great, because I also have 8 friendship points with Emmett, 2 and 1 love with Melody, and some more random friendship points with other people!

If anybody has any idea of what I'm talking about, then let's be friends! Because you Rule!
May 20th, 2010 at 07:06am