Do you know?

When i first met you, i never thought i stood a chance. People would tell me not to waste my time on you, told me you were a jerk, a manwhore. The first thing i noticed about you was that amazing smile of yours that completely takes my breath away. I remember being to shy to go up and talk to you. But that night we were all sitting around outside and you started talking in your brittish accent and i just had to jump in. And as i listened to you speak I thought to myself i would never stand a chance with you, i always thought you were too good for me. That i wouldnt be worth your time. I've always been a little insecure. And so i never pursued it, didnt want to waste my time on a boy who wasnt ever gonna be mine. And then we ended up riding in the same car to the movies and somehow i managed to get stuck with you. i thought to myself well isnt this great im just gonna get my hopes up so he can tell me that im really not his type. You were such a gentlman holding doors for me, helping me carry stuff. Then that night you told me to stop by Casey's and you bought me a dollar ring and told me we were now married. I still didnt think you had any love interest in me, just thought that you were trying to be friendly. The next time i saw you you wouldnt stop hugging me and yes i did give you a look, the look that said i really like you but am too afraid to tell you, and somehow you managed to catch that look. That night i got a text from your bestfriend saying i think he likes you and that just made my heart beat fast. I told him that i liked you and he said i could tell. The next morning i recieved a text from you asking what that look was for last night and i told you that if you told me why you kept hugging me then i would tell you what they meant. You said plain and simple because i like you. And from that moment you had my heart. I never knew what this would turn into but i knew that i was reallyinto you and i didnt want this to end so i just took it one day at a time. We would stay up talking and playing twenty questions and with each answer you gave me i became more and more into you. I never thought i could love somebody as much as I love you Tyler Michael.
You are everything i have ever wanted and even after four months you still take my breath away, your touch still gives me chills, your voice still gives me butterflies. I have never wanted to spend my life with anybody like i do you. Already I'm planning my future with you and i know that we can make this work baby. I love you with all of my heart pooface (:
May 20th, 2010 at 07:39pm