Death

Have you ever actually thought about death? I have it sucks.. sucks alot. You think about who you have lost. ways of death wonder how you will die.. things like that. and the more you think about it the more you feel depressed the more you feel like doing it yourself. you wonder what will happen after death, if there is a god and hell really. you think about how will truly miss you and think about what people would say and do. you wonder if you really meant anything to someone that you think you where close to. it just sucks thinking about it its a vey touchy subject and sometimes i wonder is you really die after death. people always say that you are in their hearts and in memories but does that mean forever? does that really mean that people are thinking abotu you every day? wondering waht you are like now if you where still alive? its difficult to understand and hard to get over. its a subject people hate to tlak about but have to face all the time.

for me more then normal i move around alot, get close to poeple, lose them all. well most
3 friends, 3 may brithdays, 3 may deaths. and that isnt even all of them.
it sucks losing people close to you and it hurts when people arent there to comfort you. sometimes i wish people live forever.....
May 20th, 2010 at 08:34pm