Boys, cousins, and my f**ked-up mother

Hokay, I went to my cousin Malyssa's house to spend the night on Saturday, and it scared me. Her two friends, Chalice and Mercedes, were scary.

Mercedes was a rude whore who was on the phone to her boyfriend all night.

Chalice was an oddball who wants to be pregnant ASAP.

Then on Friday, my last day of school, I danced with a boy, Matt, at my dance. It wasn't the first time I've danced with a boy, but I will call it that because the first boy I danced with ran off with my friend half-way thorugh the dance.

Dancing with Matt was awkward (duh.), but enjoyable. He has warm hands.

And then my mom. My mom likes to pretend she's still 23, and she's really 35. I'll be somewhere with her, and she'll be like, "Yeah, this girl (referring to me) is my younger sister, I'm 24..."

And she always is like, "Yeah, Brandy, I'm not wearing any underwear!"

EW!

And she talks about her and her ex-boyfriend's sex life

"Yeah Brandy, me and Andy were talking about that last week when he was leaving hickeys on my back."

Then when I confront my mom about this, she gets all f-ing pissed at me!

A few days ago, Mom was like, "Nobody loves me in the family. Wah-wah." I told her if she was gonna act like that, I wasn't gonna talk to her.

"WELL FINE BRANDY! CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE NOT A BITCH ANYMORE!!"

This is my mom saying this.
June 5th, 2007 at 09:24pm