26 Reasons Why I Never Really Needed You, You, and ESPECIALLY You! (5/20/10 Day-20)

A Day in the Life... I hate silly bands. Correction: I hate people who take silly bands too seriously.

I've looking at my friendships, lately. Seeing who I am really friends with. I have to admit, I have a lot, and I'm proud of it. I just hate the feeling....

When you have been friends with someone for so long and then just one day poof! they're gone. It's sad to go through a break-up with a boyfriend or girlfriend. It sucks when you lose a friend or you guys are enemies. Itsuckssaddepressing just plain horrible[/b[ when your friends become strangers.

One day, you guys are sitting at lunch, taking pictures, texting none stop, then one day they sit at a different table then you, your camera is not in use, and you text other people. I want to speak to certain people...
a.) Xavier
b.) David
c.) Mike
d.) Matt
e.) Kim
f.) Sydney
g.) Kevin
h.) Jazmin
i.) Mark
j.) Cierra
k.) Haley
l.) Natalie
m.) Maria
n.) Sierra
o.) Emily
p.) Sophia
q.) Nicole
r.) Rachel
s.) William
t.) Patrick
u.) Marie
v.) Kelsey
w.) Courtney
x.) Julianna
y.) Derek
z.) Chris

26 People who I completely and totally miss.... but, if I didn't lose touch with them, I would have had to deal with:
a.) Xavier flirting with every girl that has a pulse.
b.) David becoming a jerk once he made the basketball team and found "Popularity".
c.) Mike making fun of everyone, though he should not throw stones.
d.) Matt having sex at the age of 13 just to have it.
e.) Kim being just sleazy.
f.) Sydney starting rumors for the fun of it.
g.) Kevin saying, "I love you." to girls, then breaking up with them the next day.
h.) Jazmin saying she hates everyone and became the, "Good-Girl-Gone-Bad".
i.) Mark start drinking to act "cool".
j.) Cierra dating a new guy every other day.
k.) Haley moving and never speaking to anyone where she used to live (where I live, now).
l.) Natalie getting mono over 10 times in over 5 months, because of the guys she dates.
m.) Maria hating on everyone and everything and just being rude.
n.) Sierra her pressuring me to smoke weed, cigarettes, and drink (none of which I did or will do, by the way... drinking when I'm 21, no drugs or smokes, though. If you do, please don;t be offended by my choices! ha ha)
o.) Emily pretending to be someone she is completely and utterly bot
p.) Sophia getting crabs... at 14.
q.) Nicole acting nice until you do something or say something she doesn't like.
r.) Rachel faking her way to get friends.
s.) Cain forgot who I was completely after dating me for 7 months... now that's a story I'll share tomorrow, if you want to hear it! ha ha. (it was over text message, even more pathetic! ha ha)
t.) Patrick almost getting the same girl pregnant... twice.
u.) Marie taking up smoking weed.
v.) Kelsey drinking.
w.) Courtney saying stuff to hurt people, for fun.
x.) Julianna being mean to less popular girls and guys, just to make their life horrible.
y.) Derek acting stuck up.
z.) Chris smoking and pressuring me to smoke.

So....
1.) How was your day?
2.) Who are the friends that became your strangers?
3.) Name them and give me some reasons that it was a good reason (or bad!) I want to hear!

-Katie
PS. Sorry for the length! ha ha.
May 21st, 2010 at 03:34am