Fanfiction. And no, this is not fanfiction, just making fun of it.

OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS FANFICTION?!?!

Surprisingly, I wanted to read people's stories here on Mibba. But all it is is fanfiction. Maybe I'm being stupid, but isn't Fanfiction just changing an already existing story? Why can't we be creative and come up with original things? Isn't that what Mibba is all about? Being creative?

Has anyone here been confirmed yet for church? I keep hearing these horror stories about getting confirmed. Examples? Well, here, I'll throw one at you.

My friend was recently confirmed, and to get confirmed, you have to pass an interview. PASS AN INTERVIEW! Ok, interviews aren't for passing or failing. Their just to... interview someone? I don't know, I can't think of a better definition, if that can be considered one at all. An interview is to tell someone where you stand on a matter. Not to say, YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! Anyway, back to the story.

So I guess there's this evil pastor guy who fails everyone he meets. Except for one person I know. I dislike this person greatly. But that's another story for another time. Again, back to the story. So my friend almost didn't pass, but luckily for her, she got a different person.

For me, getting confirmed was one of the easiest things I have ever done. Besides like, walking. Or passing a first grade math test. All we had to do was go to an interview (I'd like to mention that there was NO passing or failing), do two community service projects, go on a retreat, and show up to sunday school. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. I am no finished with my rant about confirmation. Feel free to leave, but I have more to rant about.

Why do people post in PUBLIC journals about when they did the nasty with someone? erm, don't really want to read that. But, on the other hand, it is a journal... and I guess that's what one might put in their journal. BUT PLEASE! Spare the little children who like to write poems about butterflies on mibba the gory details. Even though there are no little children who like to write poems about butterflies on mibba...

I have nothing more to say. Feel free to comment. I wrote this whole thing just cause I was bored and wanted to READ your comments.

One last thing. Does anyone have any idea how to bold and italicize things, such as when your writing a journal? Any help would be appreciated.

Peace out home dogs. Wow. That was stupid.

~M~
May 22nd, 2010 at 10:52pm