FML! :( I just had to let the steam out!

So how's everyone today?
Good, hopefully better than me...
Obviously.
Gawd, I think school needs to end as fucking quick as possible cause I'm officially hating people and not wanting to have anything to with them.
I'm a boring person, I don't like doing shit 24'7 but everyone else does so the friend I'm with right now is pissed off at me. I'm just, fed up with everyone's shit. This summer. My ass is going to stay at my job and never leaving.
I'll meet new fun people there hopefully or I might become a loner, I dunno?
I don't really care at the moment.
All of my friends are becoming total bitches and it's annoying,
I'm ready to just yell at them and tell them to shut the hell up because personally, I don't care whether or not their bored, or tired, or having guy problems at the end of the year.
I officially wish I could just drop dead right now.
I give up on making anyone else happy.
I'm not going to give a shit about other people, I'm just going to give a shit about me now.
When I try to be friendly and people ask of my opnion, they all jump in my face and get pissy with me because they don't like what I want to do or what I think.
Ya know what i think, Fuck off and back up. If you didn't wanna know you should have never fucking asked!
I know, being a total bitch right now, but I'm tired of this shit.
I just wanted to get this rant out so if anybody reads this, I'm sorry.
May 23rd, 2010 at 07:24pm