Do you like Naruto? Naruto fics? Yeah, me too. Here's a few suggestions =3

If you like Naruto, and you like Naruto fics, don't look at my profile. Sure, I love 'em, but I'm not putting any on Mibba. Quizilla (ugh) was for my Naruto fics. But if you DO want to read some good Naruto fics, I can point you to three.

Two of them are by Yo Beezy. There is a Gaara one, completed, called Salt in the Wound.
Here's the url: http://stories.mibba.com/read/260028/Salt-in-the-Wound/

It ends at chapter 42, so I hope you like to read! xP (duh. why else would you be on mibba, a WRITING website? Well, Reading, too. DUH. lol)

The other Yo Beezy story is new, and it's Deidara of the Akatsuki. It's called Bursting Red.
Here's the url: http://stories.mibba.com/read/272950/Bursting-Red/

Chapter 8 came early this morning.

The other story is a Gaara one. It's by xXxKiss_of_DeathxXx, and it's called Even With All Your Flaws-A Gaara Love Story.
The url: http://stories.mibba.com/read/183271/Even-With-All-Your-Flaws-A-Gaara-Love-Story/

The problem with the last one is that Megan hasn't updated it since...August? I don't know, maybe if you like it and comment her profile, she'll come back to it. I don't know if she has internet connection, though. She moved at one point, and...yeah. But what she has, I liked.

As for Yo Beezy...I started reading her Gaara story when she asked...and I will never go back. It's completed, yeah, and I liked it. Now, Deidara is at about chapter 8 as I'm writing this, and very, very interesting. I'm excited to see what happens next.

Well, that's it. See ya!
May 24th, 2010 at 03:47pm