Another one of these arguments!

For The Moderators/Anal 'Patriots' of Mibba:
I'm well aware of the appropriate place for a journal quite like this, but I've been on Mibba since it's birth years ago. I too love the rules, but if you just came from Quizzilla and feel like harassing me because of 'inappropriate' conduct, you can kindly shove those opinions up your ass; that is unless you want me to do it for you.

So, Mibbians; this has been discussed more times than I can count on an abacus. I'm not going to gently cradle you down into the subject's core, I'm just going to throw you in an hope you swim. I want a very candid discussion here. Undoubtedly, this should be on the forums, but I couldn't really give a damn.

Pros, cons, myths and opinions on the use of Marijuana, more so the Legalization of this all-natural method of getting high.
My opinion?
All for the endo. The pot, weed, mary jane; but I was for it before I actually began using. Why?
In all honesty, the facts are simple. No one has experienced any negative effects due to marijuana use on a recreational basis, and far more people die and experience organ failure to the consumption of Alcohol.
Plus, the legalization of Marijuana could greatly aid the economies of small towns.

There you are;
opinions, please?

By the by, I am very stoned, thank you.
So no, Marijuana doesn't really effect your intelligence.
May 24th, 2010 at 08:46pm