Asians and Sexual Things Go Hand in Hand

As most of you have probably already noticed, this bitch amazingly gorgeous. This is Vivian. She is the only person who is this close to me, I’ve never gotten closer with any one. Sure I have friends but this kid actually knows me. She gets me. I love how sexual she is, we can be sitting beside each other, not saying anything, and would burst out yelling ‘Penis’ or ‘Rape’. And I’m like what the hell?- There’s not that many people that get close to Vivian because she is so difficult to figure out, I think I do a pretty good job considering I’ve only known her for four years. She’s a horn ball, I’ve only had to call rape on her once (thank god) and I’ve woken up to her pelvis thrusting in front of my face one morning. She’s got endless amounts of dreams, and being curious and very adventurous I’m sure she’ll go far. I have promised her that I would take her to London on my magic carpet, and I am determined to not break that promise.

I’m getting scared of going to high school, she knows that. I don’t want to loose her. I’d be bored out of my mind with out her. I keep her on track and she keeps me out of the box. She thinks dill pickle chips taste like sex in your mouth, how ever I beg to differ. Her butt is extremely comfy, how I know, you ask. We watch Classic Disney movies in my basement and we like to cuddle. And did I mention we’re a lez couple? Well we are, we once walked down the side walk with our arms around each other while a police car passed by. –great-

She loves her hair and her make up. She can’t go a day with out either. She looks pretty different without her make up, but that doesn’t change the way I feel about her. She’s my best friend, whether she was rich or poor, sick or healthy, better or worse.

Woah, wtf? We’re not married. Just etcha sketch that part. (shake shake shake)

I don’t care how she looks, if her personality was the same, I will still love her forever.
Til death do us part.

-Your Lover at Heart
Sharriden
May 25th, 2010 at 01:06am