My Amazing Day With Black Veil Brides

On May 22, 2010, I got to spend the entire day with one of my all time favorite bands, Black Veil Brides.

I can't even begin to tell you how I excited and honored I felt to be a part of something so amazing. The energy from everyone at the shoot was so indescribeable. We were there for several hours, doing so many different takes, it was exhausting, but that never stopped us from going nuts and just having fun. This will definately be one experience I will never forget.

And now where to begin with BVB themselves. I admire them so much for their hardwork and dedication into making this video. The band put on such a great display, it felt like we were getting our own private performance. They were so sweet to everyone as they always are. I know I've said this to people before but I really do love the way they interact with the fans. Everytime I see the band talk to them, I swear I see their eyes instantly light up. Knowing that they care so much about their fans, just makes me respect and like them even more. I know I'm getting off track about the video, but I needed to express how I feel about this band.

They are all so talented and I'm very thankful that they are sharing their wonderful music with the world.

But now getting back on track, the day just seemed so surreal to me. At this moment, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I spent the entire day with them and also met some more awesome fans too. I'm sure you're all curious about the details about the video itself, but I don't want to give anything away. But what I will say is that from my point of view, you guys will not be dissappointed, I know I won't be.
May 25th, 2010 at 03:26am