Televisoin

Questions Of the Day

1. Anyone have any good tv shows that are really good and are good for teenz and stuff cause like i dont watch much tv cuz theres nothing to watch.
2.I was just wondering what YOU guys think should be in every Middle School/ High School girl should have in there closet.
3. Any good study tips?
4. Good new music group. *put the name of the group and if you could a link to a song on youtube*
5. Ways to put your hair for school.
I will put some of the answers in my next entry.

Poll Of The Day

Harry Potter or Twilght
*me twilight*

Quotes Of The Day

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

Advice for the Day

Do what your heart tell you!!

Ok! Bye guys!! Don't get hit by a kola!!
May 25th, 2010 at 01:52pm