Hello!

Hey there everyone! Memorial Day's fast approaching. I'm going to Cape May friday morning before 10. I'm going down with Zhahira(aka, WerewolfMorgue on Mibba)and we're gonna be back monday night.

If anyone on Mibba is a Philadelphia Flyers fan, you have a great reason to celebrate. They defeated Montreal in game 5 and are moving onto the Stanley Cup! This is the FIRST time since 1997 since the Flyers were in the Stanley Cup! We hope we can win the Stanley Cup too! Last time Philadelphia won the Stanley Cup was in 1975! We need to bring victory back to the city when it comes to hockey!

Anyway, I'm in school typing this up. I got all the group work done(alone, yet again). I only agree to do it to make sure my group mate doesn't have a bf(bitch fit)from all the stress. Easy for her. She doesn't have o take medications just to be able to live each day, not in many difficult classes, and doesn't get harassed on a daily f**king basis! If anything, I should be the one going completely insane.

Sorry about that. Lost my cool there. I'm extremely exhausted like no tomorrow. Neighbors woke me up with their fighting at 3 this morning. My parents just say ignore them, but they're too f**king blind to not see that their fighting and shouting is causing me to loose a lot of sleep. The sooner Memorial day weekend come, the better because I won't be dealing with those assholes for 4 days.

TTYL,
Riannon
May 25th, 2010 at 06:05pm