Cat in Danger! Help!

Hi Mibbians,

My cat, BeBe, is a farm cat. You're probably asking, "And...?" Well, she's the lowest cat on the pecking order and she's not getting enough to eat, she's skinny and this summer, she got a bite wound to where her shoulder meets her right front leg. It was scary because it was huge. At least an inch long and wide. That's big if you didn't know. Please help me get her down in Florida, she's the sweetest little girl and if you help, I'll post some pictures and everything. (The only thing I really can to) I've asked people on YahooAsk and some little... he does not deserve my creativity, he posted something like this, "Ask your farm friends to put her in a box. Tape it up. And hopefully, when she reaches you in about a week she's still alive. You're annoying. If you want it so bad, why don't you just take it? Why would you ask such a stupid question?" This angered me greatly, as you probably would imagine. Thing is, I'm fourteen, I don't even have a permit yet, and my mother hates even going up to Missouri because my Aunt Shelly complains about money and swears. My mother hates that and this summer I'm not going up there to feed and take care of her for that reason. I'm not asking for money, I'm just asking for ideas. I really don't want to ship her by Fed-Ex because as much as my mother complains about my aunt, some of it is true. She is lazy and doesn't have proper cages, so I would have to go up there and do it my self. Which I personally don't mind, but my mom won't drive me and my father doesn't have time. Please, please, please, please help her! I need a ride up there, (which my mother would kill me if I went with someone from Mibba or Quizilla. It's not you guys personally, it's just not everyone is who they say they are.) which my mother will not give me and my father can't. I was asking about my Uncle Randy, maybe he could come down and bring her. He's got the money, he can drive, and the only problem is time! Why does it have to be difficult?!

Neko

(Oh, and if I see any comments like the one dude's up there... well, I don't know what I'll do, but I will yell at you... maybe... probably not... but maybe.)

P.S. I just thought I'd add this, I think I'm begining to get an ulcer because of worry for my kitty. If you won't help her, why don't you help me?
May 26th, 2010 at 04:45pm