Twilight: Get. Over. It.

I hate all twilight/twilight based/vampire/werewolf stories. They are all the same.
One:
What on earth has come to this world? Stephanie Meyer completely trashed the idea of a vampire. She tore apart the whole Bram Stoker and Vlad "the Impaler" idea. Then all of the uneducated people who fell in love with this book think, "Oh! I'll write a fan fiction, that has almost the same plot line, the same horrible grammar, and just for the hell of it let's throw all the literary elements out the window, too!" The book sucked, people. It lacked imagery. It lacked anything essential to be a novel.
Two:
Stop posting fan fictions of it. You can't polish shit into a diamond. Hollywood proved that when they tried to make this literary crap into a movie. I'm sick of this whole romanticizing a vampire idea. Vampires were meant to be antagonists. Evil, blood-sucking beings that burst into flames when they walk into the sunlight. They were never meant to be sparkling douche bags who survive by drinking squirrel blood.
Three: It seems ever since these stories started appearing on the internet, more and more sprung up everywhere. What kills me is these stories get more idiots reading them than a moth to a light. The original authors on here who actually write good literature don't get any recognition at all. I guess this proves how hopeless the world really is.
May 28th, 2010 at 12:30am