I'm Going to Chew the Amazing-ness Out of You! (5/27/10 Day-27)

A Day in the Life... The new 5 Gum, the React, is amazing. I'm chewing the amazing-ness right now!

So... today was weird and annoying. At lunch, I went to sit in my normal seat, but my friend Kayla's binder and stuff was there. I slid it over a couple of inches so I could put my binder down.

Emily got all snotty and goes, "Kayla's sitting there."

And I just look and go, "She knows I needed to talk to Rachel about something." And went to go sit down, when Emily rolled her eyes and obnoxiously sighed. For some reason, that just pisses me off to no end when people do that. Emily knew it did.

So, I got up, took Kayla's binder and put it back in it's original spot, taking my stuff and throwing across the table, making a big SLAP! noise. I sat next to Samiya, who knew me well enough by now to not try and make me madder by saying anything.

Then lunch came and went and I wasn't that angry at Emily anymore. Then came computers. We were all lined up in the hallway waiting to go to class. Emily saw our friend, Maria, coming and told me, "She's been avoiding me lately."

I go, "Hm... let me ask her."

I went over and asked Maria, who said she wasn't, and then told Emil what she had just told me. Emily rolled her eyes and loudly sighed again and goes in a snotty voice, "Do I tell people what you say to me?"

I just looked at her like, "Seriously?" She didn't try to stop me. She knew what I went to ask Maria for. So why be mad at something you could have prevented, stupid?

She's been making me angry a lot lately and I'm really starting to question if she did leave that nasty voice mail on Kailee's cell phone...

So...
1.) How was your day?
2.) Ever get annoyed with friends or fight until you guys got sick of each other? What happened (if you want to keep it private, that's totally understandable! ha ha.)
3.) Was I wrong to ask Maria? Honestly?

-Katie
May 28th, 2010 at 03:29am