My opinion on the Hayley Williams nude scandal.

Personally, I believe the photo was her personal business, it was most likely meant for Chad or Josh depending on how old it is. It’s so personal, and the fact that someone posted it is disgusting. I don’t think any less of her because of it, due to the fact that everyone does it, famous or not, and most of the time, it’s meant for personal purposes, and it’s NOBODY’S BUSINESS. I’m not saying this applies for every other celebrity that’s had a scandal similar to Hayleys, because, personally I beleive that some of those were released to gain some sort of recognition, whereas Hayley’s was an accident.

I 100% believe that it was an accident, because Hayley is such a good girl, she’s a Christian for one, and she’s never done anything like this, so why start now? She’s extremely talented, and she knows as well as everyone else that she doesn’t need an incident like this to be successful.

I’m sick of the insults towards her, she is NOTHING like those trashy celebrities that have a nude scandal every week, and I still love and admire her. :)

I thought about making a thread for it in the Music News section on the Forum, but as I said, it's not really my business, and this is all I wanted to say.
May 28th, 2010 at 09:13am