Could you imagine yourself living anywhere else?

Image

I really love Los Angeles. Everything about it draws me in. Personally, I love being in the middle of everything. I love turning the corner, and always finding something to do. I enjoy waking up in the morning, and knowing that there's something else I haven't done yet. I love exploring, seeing new things, making new experiences. It's always exciting for me to walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame because there's never a dull moment.

I, as well, love the Chinese Theater. The last time I went, there was a large group of people dressed up in various costumes that we could take pictures with. I especially adore the Kodak Theater - it has so many shops with unique fashions and lovely jewelry, and restaurants with delicious foods that cause my mouth to water just thinking about them.

California has always been an eccentric adventure for me. And if there was any other place I could imagine myself living in, it would be there. Right in downtown Los Angeles. What can I say? I'm just a California girl at heart.

Aside from there, I also love Europe. Sadly, I've never been there before, but from what I've seen and heard, it seems so fascinating. I really want to visit England someday, and go to London. I'd also love to visit Germany, specifically Berlin, and Rome in Italy. I'd love to see the castles in Scotland, and go to Transylvania in Romania to see the Hunedoara Castle and Bran Castle.

Mainly, though, I think Europe would be a place I'd vacation rather than live. I can't see myself permanently traveling overseas anytime soon. But I would definitely love to visit, as there's so much history there that you can't find here in America. It's all so different - the cultures and traditions, ancient artifacts and the Gothic architecture. I'm awestruck by all of that.

--

Image

What about you? Where else could you picture yourself living?
Where would you like to visit the most?
May 28th, 2010 at 09:41pm