my exams are finally OVER for this year!!

That's right, they're over!!

So only two more days of school left. we're off Monday because of memorial day but then we have school Tuesday and Wednesday. It feels like i haven't been on mibba for years when it's only been like 2 days...i did go on since then but everytime i logged in i had to log out a few minutes later for some reason.

I'm at the library using the computer because have to get a book, which only took me a few minutes and i figured why leave when I'm already here. The only thing that stinks though is that i only have half an hour and then i have to get off. I have 20 minutes left now so hopefully I'll finish this by then.

Wednesday night was my award ceremony. I know i have said something about it before but I'm not totally sure. But it wouldn't hurt to remind you. You go to the school and they present special awards to students that deserve them. Well not all of them are that special but some are. Some are named after special teachers or ones that have died in the past and some are just about academic excellence.

Surprisingly i got five!! Where as most students got one, two, or even three at the most! The only people that got like 5 are the really smart kids that do special work or something like that. i got three presented to me at the ceremony but two of them i got the next day because they had a limited amount of students to present it to at the ceremony so some had to get it afterward, which I'm fine with. Three of them were academic excellence in science, social studies, and math, one was something about character counts award and the last one was a presidential award. It was great to have my friends with me and they received awards too.

And lastly questions!: (quick ones! only have four minutes!)
1. How is your day going?
2. What's your favorite color?
3. Have you ever got in trouble not knowing why and when you ask why they just say you know why! When really you don't?
May 28th, 2010 at 10:34pm