Glamour Kill-ER? WHAT?! (5/28/10 Day-28)

A Day in the Life... I'm going on a boat tomorrow with my friend, Megan, so today at 1 AM! I'm going to post tomorrow's journal, so technically I can't fail at uploading! YA! ha ha.

So... Is everyone wearing Glamour Kills at your school now? If you don't know what it is, Click HERE! They have awesome stuff, and I didn't think that anyone else (besides people who are usually on mibba! ha ha) knew about them.

But, this is the conversation Kailee and I had today at lunch when I saw her standing next to me in line. (She had on the purple shirt with a flying pig on it, by the way!)

Me: (Pointing at her shirt) So, you like the bands that have those, too?
Kailee: What are you talking about?
Me: The bands that wear that brand. Hey Monday... We the Kings... Boys Like Girls...?
Kailee: What? Glamour Killer works with that I Love Boobies campaign thing. Duh!
Me: *Walks away, shaking head in disappointment.

Really? Does anyone even CARE anymore about this stuff? If you are gonna say something, know what you're talking about... please.

So...
1.) How was your day?
2.) Anyone else notice them? Do you like wearing them?
3.) Anyone else get angry about people doing this?
4.) Ever sleep on a boat? What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend? (Not sure if everyone celebrates Memorial Day. Those of you who don't know what it is, I find it to be quite touching, so definitely Google it!)

-Katie
May 29th, 2010 at 02:34am