Another One Bites The Dust

Ok, so what's up with amazing musicians dying all over the place? I mean I am honestly just getting over The Rev's death. And don't take that wrong, that i knew his personally and am effeced directly by The Rev's death but I've lost people so very close to me and I can sympathize and I'm not using this person's death as an excuse but I'm also a very sensitive person towards people have changed my life whether knowingly or not and The Rev's music was amazing. So he has effected me and I'm just starting to deal but anyway back to the next great musician: Paul Gray. Let me start from the beginning.
So, I was in a bit of a Slipknot mood after listening to Paramore and Panic! At the Disco so I go over to Google to see if they have anything new up and I look over at the Directory thing on the Slipknot Wikipedia page and see "Paul Gray's Death" or something similar. I swear since then I've been saying "Omigod" every five seconds because I just can't believe it. Slipknot has been a big part of my life since I was in like third grade because my brother likes them and we'd listen to them in the car on the way to camp so its been there for a large part of my life. And even though I didn't obsess over Paul Gray or even pay that much attention to him (I admit that guiltily) I was still effected by it because if you research it (which i finally did) he's been in the band since the very beginning. I just can't believe something that was so part of my childhood and growing up is just over so now I am listening to Slipknot on repeat. Good luck coping, if you need the luck.

Paul Gray:
April 8, 1972-
May 24, 2010(38)

And I won't listen to your shame/ You ran away you're all the same/ Angels lie to keep control/ Oh if you still care oh never let me know
May 29th, 2010 at 03:38am