Oh hello Mibba.

This journal may be pointless and I don't mean to waste your time, but if you read it..good.

I just wanted to type something, anything. Sure, I might be bored but, I'm just gonna type and type.

So, this past Thursday was my last day of sophomore year. I had finals. D: Sophomore year..wasn't the best year, per se. But, I had my fun.

Friday was the first 'official' day of summer vacation and man, I had fun. I woke up at nine, cleaned a bit, then had some friends come over and we had a water balloon fight and a bbq. Then later at night, we went to the park and just messed around. All in all, it was a delightful day.

I'm very excited about this summer. I'm hoping it's the best summer so far. I plan to go to Wisconsin in June, to go to my aunt's summer house and to go tubing. (:

In July, there are a few concerts I plan to go to. Plussss, I'm going to Puerto Rico on the 15th..I think. My stepdad's family lives out there and every year they come visit us in Illinois..but now I guess it's time to visit them. My cousin is going and she's turning 15..and I'm 16, so hopefully we'll have fun.

And in August, I hope to visit my second cousin in Florida. I haven't seen her in a few years. And she has the cutest daughter, Peyton. Then, in late August, I'm back to school.

I'm really excited to be a junior. I'm going to try my hardest this year. No matter what. I didn't do so great sophomore year, but I passed all of my classes.

Well, a question for you guys.
What are your plans this summer?

Well, have a great day guys. I'll talk to you guys later.
Leave a comment and I'll get back to you(:

Adios. Sayonara. Ciao.

<3 Vanessa Violette.
May 29th, 2010 at 10:17pm