Next year Florence Welch shall sing for us at Eurovision and then we shall win by default. [Eurovision Song Contest. Monster Ball. Boredom]

Issue number 1!!

Great Britain hasn't been represented by anyone great since Gina G in 1996 (who is Australian anyway so what does that say about us? God damnit!) so I think it about time we have someone who can actually sing to represent us. I am nominating Florence Welch (for those of you who don't know her, and you bloody well should because she's fabulous, I am referring to Florence + The Machine) because she can sing.

Okay so this might be slightly biased since I have a slight obsession with Florence at the minute but whatever! She can sing, like really sing, live. Her voice is beautiful. She is beautiful. Or as an alternative how about Florence and Dizzee Rascal? They sing well together!

Failing Florence we could enter Friendly Fires or Bat For Lashes or, you know, someone small like Muse ;)

Bee Tee Double-Ewe! This is just me ranting about the Eurovision Song Contest. I am not expecting you to agree with me because I understand Florence + The Machine are not everybodies cup of tea. This is just my personal opinion. I'm also aware of the Eurovision rules so don't chew at me about those either.

Issue number 2!!

So Thursday night I toddled off to Nottingham with my sister to see Lady Gaga on her Monster Ball Tour and oh my actual goodness she was chuffing amazing!! Like she was actually better on Thursday night than she was when I saw her at Glastonbury, and at Glasto I was at the front.

Alphabeat were supposed to support her but it was a band called Semi Precious Weapons who were quite good I must say. Justin, the lead singer, came out dressed as a woman had a costume change in the middle of the stage with all his manly glory on show too and pranced around wearing shoes and shouting " I said Lady. F******. Gaga!!" just to get us all to cheer.

It was pretty insane. Good times :D

Issue number 3!!

I'm bored. Oh I know! RORY!! They killed Rory!! I can't believe that! One of my sisters actually had tears all over her face haha! And then! And then! Amy forgets him!! This is not good people, next thing you know the Doctor will forget Rose and that is totally not allowed, no matter how many times he changes his face!

And the piece of the TARDIS he pulled out of the crack!! :O:O:O:O Oh noes folks!! Bad times!! :'(

I don't usually do this but I just want to ask some questions. I'm not trying to jump on any bandwaggons I'm just genuinely curious, don't answer if you don't want to.

1) Who do you think would win Great Britain the Eurovision Song Contest by default?
2) Do you watch Doctor Who?
3) If your answer to question 2 was yes, who do you think River Song killed?!!

Bye loves!
:)
xoxo

And remember, these are my opinions. I don't intend to offend anyone.
May 29th, 2010 at 10:27pm