You Suck But I Bite ?

So some of my subscribers are sure to be pissed at me, I can't see it not happening.

If you haven't noticed (if you are a subscriber to this story, otherwise I suppose you wouldn't know this...), I have deleted "You Suck But I Bite" off of Mibba.

Now, you're probably going "WTF!?" and are screaming obscenities at me at a rapid rate and all I can really do is apologize. The fact is that the story is no longer connecting with me. It feels like some amateur piece that I pulled randomly from my brain (which I did) and I just don't want to write it anymore. I don't know who Zachary White and Bree Jordan are anymore. Lizzie and Quinn have taken a vacation from my mind and Kelly is just another obese girl who's stuck in a dream world.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the story. I had plenty of laughs while writing it and all but it just wasn't doing it for me anymore. I would rather focus more on "I Love You, Benjamin Stone" or "Goodnight, Quiet City" (even though this is only on Quizilla and I'm contemplating on scratching it to begin a different story). They've taken a more personal level with me. Not only that, but "I Love You, Benjamin Stone" is a story that I can actually say I'm proud of. That's pretty rare for me.

So I hope you guys aren't too terribly angry and if you are, I get it. I was super pissed when vampsareamazing deleted "White Is For Virgins" off of quizilla but what do you do? It's an authors personal choice and we have to do what's best for ourselves. I'm sure you all will understand that to some extent.

Tayy. <3
May 31st, 2010 at 05:20am