One of the worst moods to be in.

Haven't been on Mibba for a while, and I missed writing journal entries...so I'm going to re-establish my our relationship by typing up a journal (haha I sound so weird).

Lately, I've found it really hard to concentrate on things that I should be doing. I've never had this sort of problem or experience before. Usually, when I'm interested in something, or if I know I need to get something done, I'd be bound to finish it no matter what, with full attention to it. However, things seemed to have changed for me recently. It's become harder to focus on things that actually matter...my mind also drifts away to whatever that comes in my head- be it a memories with friends, recalling of events of the day...

It's just not a good mood/ state to be in. Especially when you're in the middle of the assessment periods of school. I've got quite a few assignments and honestly, I'm quite stressed out. Never been like this before. I could usually set out on what I need to do to by the time I got the assignment sheet, but now, I'm pretty much leaving everything to the last minute and it's just such a bad habit!!

There's an essay, to vaguely name its topic, about International Relations, that's due in 2 days. And I've only got the introduction done...most of my information are not in-depth enough, making me really worried about my work ethic.

It's like...you know you need to get something done, but you're just not in the mood to get anywhere near it. And in the end, you're the one having qualms about your grades. I feel so troubled.

Has anyone ever experience anything like this?

Like you're not being what you want yourself to be, or you're not being what you've always been like and it's affecting your lifestyle in quite a significant way?

It's just really confusing and worrying at the moment, and I needed a place to pull out my stress. Even though I'm going to fall straight back into it a minute later, when going back to the essay.

Sorry for the random babbling.
Have a nice night.

Lattevxo

X
May 31st, 2010 at 02:04pm