The Craziness of Love

To tell you how I believe first would be very helpful on your part. I believe in courtship-not dating. What is courtship you may ask? Courtship is when two people begin their relationship as friends and see if they are compatible for each other. If their friendship goes well and they know that it’s Gods will that they get married, then they will date. Well, there’s this guy, I’ve known him for almost a year. He says that he thinks I’m “the one” for him. I told him that I don’t feel that I am. I’ve prayed about it and I don’t feel the LORD calling me to pursue a relationship with him. Therefore, instead of taking the next step with him into a courting relationship then we have just been friends.
I’m not sure what to do now though. He really likes me. He says I’m a proverbs 31 girl all the way, which I suppose is some-what true. I’m still young though. I have my whole like ahead of me. I don’t want to get distracted with any romantic relationships. Thing is, he’s been telling me that I’m the one for him ever since the first month that we were talking. I just don’t know what to do. What do you think? Oh, and by the way, he’s four years older than me. Which is a problem. But please, let me know what you think!
May 31st, 2010 at 09:07pm