Talks I Never Had With My Dad

It is so hard being a teenager or even younger and not having your daddy to talk to. He plays a big role in his kids’ life whether he is there or not. I mean, I look at other girls and their dads all the time. They seem so happy. Daddies little girls. But what about me, where’s my dad at? Why can’t we have those one on one talks? Is it because he is always too busy? Is it because he lives to far away? Does he not want anything to do with me? Where is my daddy?
It is a constant struggle not having him in my life. For the past six years, he’s been so distant. I have needed so badly to talk to him about my teenage years but he has never been there. I am being faced with guys really liking me, happens all the time now. I can only wish to talk to him about it but I know that I can. I mean what do you say to a guy who tells you that you are the one for him? What about those other guys who use you only to receive satisfaction of their carnal desires? It’s so hard without your daddy. But I have a heavenly Father and He’s bringing me through. You must remember, God is not the Reflection of your earthly father, He is the Perfection of your earthly father.

How about you, what's your story? Care to share?? You might just change a life! =)
May 31st, 2010 at 10:23pm