New Story {& my brother's annoying me}

Alright so I'm starting a new story. It's called What A girl Wants, this is an orignal and very true story. Here's the description:
I’m so sick of arguing with him and her; with them more or less. They don’t care that I’m their oldest child, I’ve been put through hell, nor that I’m mentally unstable. They see me as a threat to their ideal family, and so I’ve got to go. Simple as that. But they don’t know how to get me out, and I’m sure not going without a fight.
Saydee ‘Dee’ Maria Bruhn is a mentally unstable girl and her parents don’t seem to care. At fifteen, and a sophomore in a small town high school in Massachusetts, Dee is sick of wanting her parents to except, love and actually notice her. So what is a girl supposed to do?
The link to the story:What A Girl Wants

So comment below and tell me what you think.

Also, my brother is annoying the living spirits out of me. He keeps calling my name over and over and it's getting annoying. I'm tempted to go over to the autumin and slap him upside the head... but I won't because I'm a good sister.
Not too mention my sister just slapped him for me. I love you Amanda for that :)

Forever & Always,
Miss Rae

P.S. When commenting say something nice about the people under you! Peace, love and live fellow Mibbians :)
<3 <3 <3 <3
June 1st, 2010 at 03:54am