Chicago, Cousins, Whoring, & A Publishing Company ><

I'm going to be gone for a few weeks in the near future. Chicago awaits and so does a room on campus with my name on it. I'll finally have some pictures to add here when I come back to Mibba. Then again, I might not have to leave from this site.
Yes, you know what that means.
I came home today from my second cousins hotel at the Casino to find that my mom bought me a lab top.

And I hate it. :D

I love my mom for buying me it but I really wish she didn't. Because my friend Angie has a lab top and the lit' bastard caught viruses so easily. I'm afraid that it'll happen to my lab top as well. (because I KNOW it will, eventually...) Then mom will have to spend more to get the thing fixed when she knows that sometimes we don't have the money. But I suppose that's just because of all the little things in between.....

(Food, Direct TV, Phone, Bills, The Internet, Water, More Bills, Having to pay $40-$60 to the guy who cuts our lawn every two weeks..)
I can excuse the last one because we might pay him $30 over because he has a family to support. And the Internet comes out of my pocket because I'm the only one using it in this family....
-------

My cousins came over yesterday, not much else to say about that.... My eleven-year-old second cousin was cool. Turns out that I'm not the only one in this family that enjoys the smell of dead animal skins/fur! But I don't like the father.... I got the vibe from him that stated "Stuck up..."
Whatever.
-------

And oh~ Publishing Company~

I really wish you didn't call my house because I was working one out of the four papers due the day I return to school. Because I didn't save yet and all the work went away. ><
But yeah, I've been getting stuff from Publishing Companies in my Yahoo account. One day I decide to stop being a hermit bitch and reply. So now I'm going to have to watch out for phone calls from them.
Because I dislike being on the phone for more then three hours. That's how long I was on the phone with some perky chick who didn't get the hints I was sending her. I'm not even finished with what I plan to do. And even though I told her this politely, she still continued.

But then she stopped to get real personal, and asked me about my age. I told her sixteen going on seventeen. Then she immediately went from professional adult conversation, to a conversation between an adult and a five-year-old.
I'm not kidding.
She explained to me what grammar errors and plagiarism was. To the point where she would have spelled them out if I didn't stop her.

It's a good thing I found a way to end the call before she asked my providence area. If I told her, she might have even started speaking slowly....
-__-

If you made it this far then you can whore out your stories. I'll comment if you comment on mine. Deal?
June 1st, 2010 at 09:02pm