Ever Happen to you?

Do you ever get annoyed by something you really know you shouldn't be annoyed by? Because at this moment I am annoyed and know that its not really a big deal....but its just so annoying.

My friends Ashley and Jessica had a little crash with their car two weekends ago, their all right but they were saying how they were going to show me the crash site and how trippy it is. So yeah I want to go, first to be able to see first hand and know I'm correct when I give them a long lecture of how you don't go one fifty on seventy road when there is a ninety degree turn coming up. Secondly, I wanted to get out of the house, they said we'd go on Friday and I was all for it.

Friday comes, Ashley and Jessica are discussing about how their going to go to Ashley's house and ask her mom if she can borrow the car. Ashley said she'd let me know if she could come and pick me up and Courtney. First time I'm hearing about Courtney being involved, but okay were all friends what does it matter?

I mean sure sometimes I find it a little awkward when were all hanging out, they laugh at stupid things and I tend to feel left out. But whatever, like I said before I'm getting out of the house who cares.

So I text Ashley all afternoon after coming home on Friday, I asked her once earlier at around 4 about what her mom said and she answered with I don't know. Needless to say I didn't go out Friday, I just figured her mom didn't let her take the car.

I was wrong. I learned yesterday they did go. With Courtney.

And although it shouldn't bother me, it does. All week they talked about this adventure and I was looking forward to it, just me Jessica and Ashley no mention of Courtney. And then they pick up Courtney and do all the things we planned.

It bothers me. And it shouldn't, its not a big deal...But I mean like really? I was texting Ashley the whole time, how could she not have mentioned them going? It makes me paranoid, as if last minute Courtney said how she didn't want me to come or something.

But I'm probably wrong and it shouldn't bother me....
June 2nd, 2010 at 11:06pm