AWESOME CHRONICLES!

So, there's this chick named controlled poison. And I'd like to say, she's a pretty snazzy girl.
Starting off this creepy stalker post, I'd like to say she's first class awesome because she's got All Time Low lyrics in her layout. And everyone knows, All Time Low makes anyone awesome, even your creepy cat lady neighbor. But that's beside the point. She combined All Time Low andddd black and white. Only a truely awesome genius would come up with a concoction like that. And her profile is very interesting. She wants everything, and instead of disguising it as other stuff, she's just like I want sex. Basically, kinda.
And her theme is pure awesomeness. I really don't like birds, but still, it's awesome. It's a kinda boring ava, and a semi-boring sig, but then when you get the full effect, it's like 'HOLY BEJESUS, I NEED TO JIZZ!' And not many people can pull off that.
Annnnnd the name reminds me of alcohol for some reason. And i like alcohol. Sometimes. But lets not get into that. It's nice because it can mean different things. And its more than just a I opened the dictionary and found a wordddd.
She's very pretty. And in a simple, I don't really care what I look like way. She isn't crazy made up, and she's still gorgeous. And only awesome people are like that.
So, all in all, controlled poison. is freakin' awesome. And don't hate. Because awesome people carry secret weapons called sporks. And they can be lunged into people's brains.
June 3rd, 2010 at 07:09pm