Hey! Hey you! (Plus questions!)

So... today was weird. Well... kind of. I'm missing something important, like... it's really hard to explain. But there's like this big secret that everyone knows about but me. I told my two closest friends that I had a feeling that I was missing something that I knew was right in front of me, but they just exchanged a glance like 'I can't believe she hasn't figured it out.'

And also, I probably made the two of them a little mad. But... guy friend gets closer to girl friend and puts his hand right next to hers, so that they're almost touching. I was like 'You're not good at being subtle, are you?' and he says 'What are you talking about.' I shook my head, smiling. 'You're really going to make me say it, aren't you?' And he said 'Yeah, since I don't know what you're talking about.' And so I pointed out that he wanted to hold my friend's hand and he said it was true... so... yeah.

I'm going to ask you guys to read my stories... please? I've got two...

Fading to Nothing- http://stories.mibba.com/read/230612/Fading-to-Nothing/

Fate- http://stories.mibba.com/read/275689/Fate/

So... questions!

1. Would you rather have snow or rain?
2. Do you believe in God?
3. What is a name that you think sounds really cool?
4. Are you gonna read either of my stories?
5. What is your favorite dessert?
June 4th, 2010 at 03:32am