My last day of school...

My last day of school was actually days ago but since I'm on my trip right now with my closest friends I haven't got a chance to get on mibba in days. I am freezing right now, literally shivering as I type this because my friend likes to sleep with the fan on high and I'm at a desk (in shorts and a t-shirt) that we have the computer on that we brought our selves. It's 5;30 in the morning....that's why everyone is sleeping right now. I slept for a few hours but I woke up and now I can't go back to sleep. I have so much on my mind right now.

The last day of school I started crying because as everyone was about to leave It finally hit me that I'm not going to ever see some of my friends ever again and some I won't see for another year or two. Also for high school they seperate you into academies you want to go into and I'm the only one going into the one I want to do out of all my friends. A close friend of mine told me I would just make new ones but no one could ever replace some of the friends I have made. NO ONE. I truthfully mean it from the bottom of my heart.

The worst part was that my friend Zoe and I were crying together and It wasn't a happy cry...She saw me crying which made her cry. Then when I stopped a few minutes later, I saw her crying and her crying made me cry again. My last words to her were to never change for anyone, When I got home I realized I had forgoten one more thing to tell her and that was to never forget who to always dance in the rain with..For the last two years, we have had a lot of laughs and memories that can never be forgotten.

One more thing did happen but I'm not sure if I want to talk about it, yet. I want to get my feelings straight first and when I do, I might tell you...

Questions!!

1. When was/is your last day of school?
2. What time is it (for you) right now?
3. Have you ever cried about something before that you were so embarrassed to cry about but couldn't help but cry because you were so upset?
June 4th, 2010 at 11:49am