Smooth Criminal

Listening to the Michael Jackson version of Smooth Criminal, haha! I'm so used Alien Ant Farm's version. Ah well. Gotta love Michael Jackson, older, of course. Alien Ant Farm's sounds creepier. In a good way. I dunno, of course I'll like the harder shit better.

Anyhoo, the reason I'm posting a journal entry.

I HAVE NO FUICKING CLUE HOW TO KILL JEREMY!

Open to suggestions, send me a message bout any ideas you've got. If I get enough, I'm pretty sure I can combine it.

This would really help.

Also, another note. Please don't tell me to bring Liv miraculously back to life. That's not what Say You Remember Me is about. Yes, I miss and loved Liv, and no she's not gonna come raining down from the heavens.

It just puts me in an awkward posistion, especially if you KEEP demanding she come back.

Say You Remember Me is about moving through the grief. Sometimes you can't get the things you want and you just have to move on. It's about revenge, hate, and grief. Yeah, there's funny parts, but I forewarned about the darkness of this one. It's not cute and happy-go-lucky like Say You Love Me.

I'm not trying to sound bitchy, it's just the truth of the matter.

Anyway, I'm sure you REALLY want Jeremy dead. The sooner you send me suggestions, the sooner that can happen. I can get to the point of where and when to kill him, I just need help with the actual killing part.

TTFN,
Hannah
June 4th, 2010 at 06:47pm