I’m So Addicted To...

I’ve recently realized that I have some pretty serious addictions.

When I’m writing the characters are so alike because I can’t seem to get a single thought out of my head or something. Like, take cheeseburger pizza, for instance.
It’s a favorite of mine, yes, and it seems to show up in almost all of my stories also.
My choices with music are in every single one.
If I have a song stuck in my head it ends up in whatever I’m writing maybe twice. Normally I write for more than one story at a time.

I always seem to put a younger sibling in every story, granted they’re all at different ages, but they’re still there.
I normally seem to give the characters all dark red hair (but it’s just so pretty!).
I tend to name all the girls with guy names or all of the guys with girl names, which is just screwed up.

I have a hard time thinking of normal names.

So, a list of addictions?

-Cheeseburger pizza
-Green Tea
-Anything Supernatural
-The color green (can you be addicted to a color??)
-Music (lately it’s been super old stuff, too. Like… I can’t seem to get myself into the 2000’s)
-Fire (I can’t go one night without setting something on fire, purposefully, of course)
-Toast (Best comfort food ever)
-Layouts, I can’t just leave a story layout the same. I change the layouts almost twice a month.

I also tend to have an insatiable need to watch a new movie almost constantly.
Oh, and I could just play catch all day if someone could put up with that. The minute someone stops playing, though, I’m done, because it’s no fun playing by yourself.

Can’t forget the whole writing dilemma. If I don’t write anything for a long enough time I will go insane and just snap at you and get super angry really easily and think irrationally, which is rather scary.

Okay, maybe some of them aren’t so weird, but it’s odd having addictions like that.
June 4th, 2010 at 10:47pm