Holocaust Dreamer

So , today, I had the weirdest dream. First, let me tell you about my class. In class, we're doing the holocaust. So I guess thats what made me dream this..

I had my cousin in my hands, running away, the only thought in my head was to get him away from the harm of the soldiers. So I ran, right into this weird thing where these monks were taking their leader into a secret building. I screamed to them: Save him too, He must live!

The monks looked at us, and saw our fear, and let us in. Later my parents joined me...thus began our time of fear. I can't remember how we wasted our time, but I remember we had this weird dam thing in the basement for water. So one day, I was down there, when I saw a dog, trying to get in through the bars. I fought it, and got bit. My little brother, scratched and bit, until the dog went away. I looked around for something like a net to put behind the bars, and found it....on the soldiers' bikes.

I knew I couldn't get to it (father never let me out) when something caught my eye. It was a snake, huge, and riddles with colors. That's when I knew it. We had to get the net before the snake was pushed here by the current. So I told my dad. My brother heard, and with a giant grin on his face,

WALKED OUTSIDE.

I remember following my father into the balcony, and hearing people argue, in what I thought was Hebrew (for some reason). I thought they were arguing with me, until I saw that it was a soldier and my brother. My brother said something, and I asked my dad if my brother knew Hebrew. He laughs, and shakes his head, as my brother speaks some random syllables.
Then my brother storms off in the direction of the bikes, as the soldier walks away, signalling that my brother was mad.

He doesn't notice my brother as he steals two nets, and sneaks back in.
..
...
.
....
..
..
...
.
.
.

My dream ends after that, but it was soo scary >.< I had these feelings like we were going to get captured any moment. And the main reason, I wrote this was because it was the first dream I remembered so much details about.
June 5th, 2010 at 05:47pm