Get On Your Knees!

Last night, was probably the best night of my year so far. I went to go see A Bullet For a Pretty Boy, Our Last Night, From First To Last, We Came As Romans and Asking Alexandria (but I didn’t really care for We Came As Romans).

My highlights of the night had to be:

- getting 2 t-shirts (one FFTL and one AA), a bracelet and a poster for only $25

- the fact I was in the pit for FFTL, I took my best pictures in the pit. Three Cheers for getting kicked in the head multiple times (I felt it now, my neck is so sore).

- the fact the FFTL played 2 old songs!!! Note To Self & Ride The Wings of Pestilence (the crowd was fucking crazy at that time)

- My little concert buddy who has the crutches, got to stand on the side of the stage with her for BFAPB & OLN, and got to sit on stage with her for AA. And my other to concert buddies, the girl who looked like she was getting ass raped and the chick who loved AA.

- I got to sing ‘I Was Once Possibly Maybe Perhaps a Cowboy King’ with Danny from AA. I just had my hand in the the air when he came over to my side and held onto and got all up in my face, so I sang - well - screamed with him. Then he let go of my hand and made a gun to my head and I pretend to to die. He laughed.

- I met Ben Bruce from AA, Derrick Sechrist from BFAPB, Blake Steiner from FFTL and Trevor Wentworth, Matt Wentworth & Tim Molloy of OLN

All in all, a night of epic proportions.
June 6th, 2010 at 02:39pm