Exams...

We all have them.

We all hate them.

We all can't do anything about them.

That's right, I'm talking about the dreaded exams.

The ones that take up all your bloody time, that make your head pound at the mention of their name or subject (when I say CHEMISTRY you think ________).

I hate them and I'm sorry.

Sorry because I'm studying majorly hard in order to hopefully ace them (or beece them at least) and I don't have nearly enough time to write more chapters of Welcome To The Games.

But trust me, there will be more chapters- I know exactly where I'm going with it. And, for those of you dissappointed because you didn't answer quickly enough to win the character grab....

...There will be another one!

I like doing it so much that I'm keeping it up one more time (where I can make a character customized by another Mibba-er) and maybe, if y'all's reaction to the story is good... well, let's just say I have another story in mind that has room for a few reader customized characters as well ;)

But only if you guys stick with me, don't flake, and continue telling me your opinions!

But I'm pretty sure the only opinion on exams is:

Ughhhhh.

I get it. I'm sorry. I'll update as soon as I can! Promise : )
June 7th, 2010 at 01:54am